Bartending training is offered by several institutes with a view to produce industry ready graduates who can deliver their services professionally in the various types of bars. But it must be noted that there certain regulations as to age bar below which individuals cannot become bartenders.
The bartending Training & Certification offered by various institutes adhere to these regulations and cater to a wide range of services associated with drinks like highballs, traditional martinis, sours and Margaritas, tall drinks and many more. It must also be observed that some institutes have strong tie ups with some of the world’s leading brewery brands like Budweiser and they offer integrated courses for the same like the Budweiser training program and lot more.
The bartending Training & Certification offered by these institutes not only helps in getting licensed and certified by the regulatory authorities but also customize their training sessions in accordance with the convenience of the students. For instance if students who work or have certain family obligations can communicate the same to the institute which subsequently tailors the classes and training sessions for those particular students. These institutes also arrange lectures by industry experts and professionals who give hands on training to the students in their best interest.
- Online Bartending Instruction and Certification Programs (drinks.answers.com)
- Get Training in Professional Bartending Institute to Be Selected In Reputed Bar Restaurants (livebusinessworld.wordpress.com)
- Bartenders – Work Description, Education, and Salary (bartending02.wordpress.com)
- 13 Unusual Ingredients Bartenders Use in Cocktails, and Why (complex.com)
- Bartending Basics: Vital Tips for Tending Bar (drinks.answers.com)